cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty reward message lost

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi. I'm sure I received an O2 text a little while ago offering me a "£10 gift"  for use with Argos for being with O2 for a long period ; however, I no longer have the text and can find no details in my online account or Priority Moments. Was I hallucinating?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144293 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
These offers generally are valid for 30 days only and are downloadable from Priority Moments, after 30 days they expire and are no longer available.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 144293 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
These offers generally are valid for 30 days only and are downloadable from Priority Moments, after 30 days they expire and are no longer available.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
The only one I used was the £10 for loss of network coverage.

The Argos one sounds really good.

You could try speaking to CS !
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

if you open the offer before you use it then open the app a day later the code wont appear as it will be shown as used

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 144293 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

if you open the offer before you use it then open the app a day later the code wont appear as it will be shown as used

If you do this chose the "save for later" option.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

do the offers ever get withdrawn

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144293 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Not withdrawn but they do expire if not used by the time it tells you to.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7