Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty discount not added.

DH19
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I got a new phone and contract September 25th, from the o2 shop and they said my contract would be 36 pound a month after the discount had been applied. They failed to say that the discount would be applied on the 2nd bill, but nevertheless it still hasn't been applied on my o2 account and I'm paying nearly £60 a month! I have already been and spoken to them and they just said to keep an eye in the o2 app for it to be applied on my 2nd bill which it still hasn't. Cab anyone help?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@DH19 you should be chasing customer services for this but I'll tag @EmilieT to see if she can help at all?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@DH19 you should be chasing customer services for this but I'll tag @EmilieT to see if she can help at all?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @DH19, I'm sorry to hear you've tried to get this sortedto no avail so far. I'd gladly get someone to look into this for you on my end, I'll drop you a Private Message now to get some more details and we'll go from there slight_smile

Thanks @MI5 for the mention!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Any loyalty discount should show as a bolt on. Have you checked My O2 for what bolt ons you now have?

Message 4 of 4