cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Discount

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I've been a customer for over 4 years now and over the last two years, I've had a loyalty discount applied to my account. As my contract is about to be re newed I would like the loyalty discount to be re applied, but as per the consultant this option is no longer available. So I get the same tariff as a new customer or worse. I am really not happy with this, as I feel that loyalty should be rewarded. I have had this discussion last year with a consultant and after numerous calls I finally got my discount applied. Is this the only way to get my loyalty discount applied?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93274 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Any deal or loyalty deal is only for the length of the contract. At renewal it is now a case of fair deal I'm afraid. You could try talking to retentions.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

Loyalty is a thing if the past with a lot of companies nowadays. 😞

I'd suggest ringing O2 on 202 to push for this.

O2 operate a fair policy now where both and new customers get the same offers / deals.

If thy won't / cannot then speak to retentions at O2 and look at the independents such as CPW.
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93274 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Any deal or loyalty deal is only for the length of the contract. At renewal it is now a case of fair deal I'm afraid. You could try talking to retentions.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've found that if you push retentions hard enough you will usually get a loyalty discount applied I did on my refresh contract
Message 4 of 4