Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Loyalty Discount and Netflix Offer

Hello 

I just want to confirm that the loyalty discount has been applied to the Account for the contract that was taken out this month as there are other 02 contracts at this address.

Also am I entitled to the Netflix offer as it was a new I Phone 7 Plus that was ordered and received in December last year?

Regards

Highlighted
Level 68: Extraordinaire

Re: Loyalty Discount and Netflix Offer

@Holmes This is not O2. This is a customer community. You need to speak to customer service: https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Highlighted
Topics: 561
Solutions: 14,396

@Holmes claim your netflix offer here https://www.o2.co.uk/netflix

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Holmes, how are you getting on with the loyalty discount and Netflix offer? Have a look at the above replies for advice and let us know if you're sorted or need any further info. Smiley Happy 

Have you checked in My O2 to see if you can find the discount there on your account?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature