cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost pay monthly phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently lost my iphone which obviously included my sim. I'd like to know how to order a new sim for 'pay monthly' phone as well as keep my number when i buy a new phone?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

You'll need to give CS a call to report the phone lost and then they'll send you out a new Pay Monthly Sim card, this usually takes 1-3 working days. However if it's easier for you you can also pop into your local o2 store slight_smile

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Have you reported the phone to O2 as lost? You must do that as a priority. You should then report it to the police and your insiurance company, if you had it insured.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

You'll need to give CS a call to report the phone lost and then they'll send you out a new Pay Monthly Sim card, this usually takes 1-3 working days. However if it's easier for you you can also pop into your local o2 store slight_smile

Message 3 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

You need to stop the sim working now:

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,T=pm6,question=ref%28User%29:str...

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

The sim's been blocked and i lost it almost 3 weeks back,would i still need to report it or is blocking it the same thing? And if so,if i just call to my local store,will they sort me with a new simcard there and then?

Thanks

Message 5 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92918 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If the phone ans sim have been blocked you should be able to order one instore. As far as I know it will be sent out to you via the post. You should take some form of ID with you.

Message 6 of 6