cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of signal, fraud account, and other things

Anonymous
Not applicable

I woke up this morning and had no service, nothing unusual. After switching the phone on and off several times and waiting several hours, still nothing. Perhaps I've been cut off, I'll go online to check my bill. After logging in the website informs me that I have no mobile number registered to my account. I cannot register a number to my account as I have no service. And I cannot call customer support as I have no phone. I'm concerned that the website is claiming this to be a fraud account, and I do not know where to even begin remedying this. Any suggestions? Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

I would go to an o2 store explain the situation and see if they can get you through to customer services.

If you have had your account hijacked by fraudsters complain to o2 and also lodge a fraud report with action fraud.

See this very long thread http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/My-O2-account-was-hacked/m-p/209072#U209072

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

I would go to an o2 store explain the situation and see if they can get you through to customer services.

If you have had your account hijacked by fraudsters complain to o2 and also lodge a fraud report with action fraud.

See this very long thread http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/My-O2-account-was-hacked/m-p/209072#U209072

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 2