Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to upgrade

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Hi everyone,Im looking to upgrade to a Samsung galaxy S10+ but finding it hard to get a good deal.I contacted o2 and i spoke to a very helpful friendly person.I explained i was able to go online and literally get the phone for £7 pound a month less with o2 through buymobiles.net,affordable mobiles and even less through cashback mobilephonesdirect.I contacted carphone warehouse and they actually couldnt find my details lol.Confusing like

The o2 representative kindly explained there could be a deal or black friday.Im a platinum customer,not really sure what extra it gets me.

Not sure what to do.But any help or advice is appreciated

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144170 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Charlieboyoo 

I'm sure many people are holding off from buying anything until Black Friday, although from past experience, the offers are either very limited, or not great.

If you're happy with O2, my advice would be to buy from the cheapest source, once all factors had been taken into consideration.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144170 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Charlieboyoo 

I'm sure many people are holding off from buying anything until Black Friday, although from past experience, the offers are either very limited, or not great.

If you're happy with O2, my advice would be to buy from the cheapest source, once all factors had been taken into consideration.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
Yeah I can understand,I was a bit surprised o2 won't even try to do a deal.they said they can give me air time discount but can't do anymore than that.even if you wanna leave they can't really offer much.
Message 3 of 3