Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Longest Phone Call?

A couple of years ago, I managed just over a 4 hour phone call to a colleague at work and that was travelling from Cardiff via Birmingham back to Huntingdon. He was coming back from Leeds back down the M1 doing a few jobs on the way back to the same place. Call didn't drop once and only reason call ended was had to stop and refuel vehicle. Was using a decent BT Headset wth a 7 hour talktime.

Chatted about anything and everything at work, better than listening to the drivel on the radio!

Can't remember if I was using a 4 or 5 but we were both on O2.

Very doubtful if you could repeat the same experiment these days!

Highlighted
Topics: 570
Solutions: 3,778

Re: Longest Phone Call?

Very unlikely now with mast congestion and back haul problems. Many parts of the motorways have signal issues as posted on here many times recently.

Highlighted
Anonymous

The art of conversation has mostly died I think so even if one could hold signal for that length Of time most would run out of things to converse about.

😄
Highlighted
Anonymous

It's surprising what you talk about at daft o'clock in morning to keep you alert!

Just had a look through previous bills, average duration for month about 40 hours!

Highlighted

@Anonymous wrote:

It's surprising what you talk about at daft o'clock in morning to keep you alert!

Just had a look through previous bills, average duration for month about 40 hours!

Unlimited minutes I hope Smiley Tongue

Highlighted
Anonymous

Unlimited minutes I hope Smiley Tongue

Very Unlimited !Bouncy

Highlighted

Highlighted
Topics: 545
Solutions: 12,379

You'd have a decent chance of you could still lock both phones to 2g.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Anonymous

Will probably be one trying to get through to O2 again tonight.