cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay so I bought a top up yesterday expecting to get my simplicity allowance.. But I didn't receive it and I checked my balance and seen that o2 had deducted £6 from my credit which I then realised was for a bolt on that I had cancelled well at least I thought I did turns out o2 hadn't cancelled it is there anything I can do i have tried the live chat but it says sorry were closed and it was meant to be on at like 5am and its now 6.30am

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

You will have to keep trying I'm afraid, they never seem to have set hours although it does state 5.00am on the link.

In all honesty I think you should leave it to 8am and call customer service. They are much more reliable although your query should be simple enough for the web team.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

You will have to keep trying I'm afraid, they never seem to have set hours although it does state 5.00am on the link.

In all honesty I think you should leave it to 8am and call customer service. They are much more reliable although your query should be simple enough for the web team.

Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. slight_smile

Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would wait and give them a call you know it will be sorted that way
Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did you get this sorted?
Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Had problems with live chat myself. Ordered a pay and go phone and checked with live chat to make sure order was being prosessed only to be told the phone was out of stock, which it was not when i ordered it. I then rang o2 while on live chat and they told me there was no problem and all was well and the phone was in stock as it would have told me while i was putting the order through. I find that the people on live chat have no idea what they are talking about. Always best to ring and talk to someone at customer services 

Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Another negative about live chat when are O2 going to learn
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
At the moment they won't, look at them renewing the contract with anovo, doesn't that tell you something
Message 8 of 12

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Had a 'positive' outcome with live chat this morning as reported in another thread. Ordinarily I wouldn't use chat but as I'm overseas it was the best option. Happy to get my query and account credited immediately so thank you 'Sid'.

Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Blimey you were lucky Jonsie slight_smile
Message 10 of 12