Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Like new iPhone 11 pro max

Missing
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
You state like new and complete, where here is why it's not complete, you have sent just a usb to lightening lead not the one that should come with it lightening to usb c no ear buds and no fast charging plug, this is a big problem as I now have no way of fast charging this phone and the plug and lead are one of the 12 pros asking points I didn't really save much in the phone about £2 less a month, if I new this I would have order a new one not happy at all I expect a reply very soon, I will now turn it in and see what other problems it has
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Like new come like that I'm afraid, just the phone and a USB lead. You are free to return it under the 14 day change of mind period.

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/like-new

Does my phone come with a charger and accessories?

We’re always looking for ways to reduce waste. And as 70% of people already have a USB charger plug at home, we've decided not to include them with our Like New phones. Instead, they each come with just the USB charging cable, and iPhones also come with a sim pin. If you need a USB charger plug or headphones, you’ll have the option to purchase them after choosing your tariff.

Message 2 of 2