cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lift international call barring

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey guys need to lift international call barring by 2am for v important conference call . Had soooooo much trouble with Int calling. Currently on new trial fot new system with demise of World chat
Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Good morning @Anonymous. This is not Customer Services but a customer to customer forum offering advice to other customers.

As we have no access to your account we would not know why your international calls are barred nor are we in a position to remove the call barring. You need to contact Customer Services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus. Between 08:00-08:30 is best as you will get through fairly quickly.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Never had call barred message pop up on int call before
Message 2 of 14

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Good morning @Anonymous. This is not Customer Services but a customer to customer forum offering advice to other customers.

As we have no access to your account we would not know why your international calls are barred nor are we in a position to remove the call barring. You need to contact Customer Services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus. Between 08:00-08:30 is best as you will get through fairly quickly.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 3 of 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122812 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Another one with problems regarding this Intertrial...Hope this bar is lifted before @Anonymous needs to make the call this morning! Another one to feedback @Marjo @MercedesS @Martin-O2?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 14

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
I doubt it was.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122812 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I doubt it was.

No not by 2am....but hopefully lifted for any further important calls @Anonymous needs to make...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well of course not . Customer services have just been very helpful. They told me i tried to call the USA.OMG OK after much head scratching they called me back which i guess was a result in itself ... said it was due to premier or premium bolt on which was a call limiter. They have had to refund me £200 for one call in the past. That was interferring was removed and if i reboot everything will be wonderful. Im reliably informed. Forgive my sarcasm . Forced £5 goodwill payment. Thank you all for you interest. Hugs xxx it tp
Message 7 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122812 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Well of course not . Customer services have just been very helpful. They told me i tried to call the USA.OMG OK after much head scratching they called me back which i guess was a result in itself ... said it was due to premier or premium bolt on which was a call limiter. They have had to refund me £200 for one call in the past. That was interferring was removed and if i reboot everything will be wonderful. Im reliably informed. Forgive my sarcasm . Forced £5 goodwill payment. Thank you all for you interest. Hugs xxx it tp

I understand the sarcasm @Anonymous. Not sure what anyone can say other than we hope it's sorted soon. If you have the time (or inclination) please let us know how it goes for you from now on...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 14

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Just a little thought for you @Anonymous, but if you need to make international calls, if you have WiFi access, it would probably be a lot less expensive if you had Skype or another VOIP and bought credit to make those calls. Might even be less expensive if you had to use your data allowance, if the calls weren't too lengthy.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 9 of 14

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions