Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving my contract due to lack of coverage

ChrisGG
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just joined on the 8th of October from Virgin, and not sure how else to explain it but I am in the same areas as I usually frequent for work & home etc, and I am getting zero calls most of the time. I get text notifications to say I have voice mail for calls I never receive.

Since it's past the 30 days since the contract started, Am I stuck in this contract for the 12 months? It's rendered me unreachable by close family when they need to and work as well. 

Appreciate any help on this, and sorry if this is the wrong place for the query.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146443 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28171 Solutions

@ChrisGG 

As it has gone passed the 14 day cooling off period you are now tied to the full duration.

You will need to pay off the full term in order to leave.

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146443 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28171 Solutions

@ChrisGG 

As it has gone passed the 14 day cooling off period you are now tied to the full duration.

You will need to pay off the full term in order to leave.

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23446 Posts
  • 1034 Topics
  • 3740 Solutions

@ChrisGG Unfortunately you're stuck now, but if you still wish to cancel, follow this guide:

Cancelling your contract - An updated guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3