Did you mean: 

Leaving contract

Fabian
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Afternoon,

I've been trying to contact someone at O2 now to cancel my cotnract, i've tried using the 202 number but it eventually goes to  a dead end and askes me to email them.

While contacting them it does say that lines are open between 10:00 am and 6:00pm for new comers, upgrades and canceling contracts.

the fact you can't even get to speak to someone is absolutely rediculous, how am i meant to contact a contract that is no longer required.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Fabian
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

we understand this but I can't even get into a waiting list or on hold for a call?

am i just supposed to keep re-dialing and going through all of the options?

if so it's absurd,I haev just gone through the 202 number again trying to get incontact with the urgent fraud / lost phone team and yet again nothing but someone telling me to contact fraud team via email form the website.

not looking very good at all. 

Message 11 of 15

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22907 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3658 Solutions

@Fabian All you can do is keep trying. We are all customers here. That's all the advice we can give you. We know how frustrating it is, but that's all we can offer.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 12 of 15

Fabian
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i udnerstand that and thank you for your information.

it's just a absolute joke that you can't get into contact with anyone at all to change a contract.

been with them for about 3 years now and definately won't be using o2 again and will let anyone i know who uses o2 the problems that i have encounted. 

Kind Regards

Message 13 of 15

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122124 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@Fabian 

Try the cancel process again tomorrow (in case it's a system glitching)

If still no joy, then call again as near to 8am as you can. Sunday opening times 8am-6pm.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 15

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11962 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1119 Solutions
Out of interest @Fabian, do you have more then one number or are you on a business contract?
We know that the text method fails for customers with multiple numbers and not sure about business contracts.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 15 of 15