cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I moved away from O2 to 3 six months ago. Happened for some reason to look at my O2 pay monthly account today, and found there is still a credit balance on it. I bet if it was a debit balance they would have claimed it quick enough, but the credit balance was not refunded.

Via live chat they have promised to sort it out. It was not a large sum but it all adds up if they do this to everyone. So I warn anyone who leaves O2 - wait a month or two and then check your balance!

Quite wrong of O2

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

It's everyone's responsibility to check their account for either debit or credit amounts when your contract ends. As said, the means are there to get your credit back just as O2 have means to claim any unpaid amount. It seems people are far too busy to take 30 seconds to check and many people end up with defaults on their credit file.

It's unlikely live chat will have sorted out a refund but as it's Christmas I will give them the benefit of any doubt and hope they prove my scepticism to be wrongly placed.

Message 11 of 13

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

I think you're being way too magnanimous @jonsie but will let it slide solely due to the time of year.:smileywink:

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 12 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

I think I can safely say that members are very aware about my thoughts on the live chat service but I wish them Merry Christmas nonetheless Dance

Message 13 of 13