Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Leaving O2 when your contract is up?

If you are, which network will you go with?
Anonymous

I don't plan on leaving o2, to but if I did, then I'd only look at Vodafone. My wife's on Vodafone and has never had a problem with them and coverage / signal strength is good, wherever we travel in the UK.

I've been with T-Mobile and Orange. Would never go back.

SV
Anonymous

I have 6 months left on an iPhone contract and want to move to Vodafone. Hopefully, by the time my contract is through I will be able to legitimately unlock the phone and use it on their network. Either that or I'll get a different mobile. Some of the new Android phones look pretty decent.
Anonymous

...I will be able to legitimately unlock the phone and use it on their network.....

There's no official way to unlock the iPhone after contract ends. o2 are prohibited from unlocking the phone at any time, by Apple.

I got the iPhone because it does what I need, but if I'd been on Vodafone I'd have gone for the HTC Magic.

SV
Anonymous

I'm hoping that might change. If Vodafone or any of the other networks start stocking the iPhone then it will inevitably mean that iPhone owners can move and keep their phones.
Anonymous

I'm hoping that might change. If Vodafone or any of the other networks start stocking the iPhone then it will inevitably mean that iPhone owners can move and keep their phones.

That's true. Depends on when the excusivity deal with o2 ends. Rumours are next year, but who knows (apart from o2 & Apple) ?

SV
Anonymous

Whoever you decide to go with, don't go with T mobile, they are ####.
Even in central London.
Anonymous

I'm going to stick with O2. Been with a few networks on PAYG and am happiest with O2,good CS and excellent coverage.