cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving O2 After Seven Years..

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, it's been a long time with O2 but really not once i had a good deal with them whereas my friends on other networks get so many freebies for being long-term customers.. 

i called O2 saying i am leaving and they didn't even bother offering me something.. so much for long-term business relationships.. i guess they only care about corporate clients - good luck with that O2

bye !

Andreas

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Bye and good luck slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Freebies ?

Does 02 give you good network and data coverage for the tariff you pay ?

What else do you want ?

Message 3 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 also have many perks - like Priority Moments (incl. sports and tickets) which is adapting well.

Also, apps like tugo and tariffs like O2 Refresh offer a cool alternative to the way mobile contracts used to work.

If it is discounts etc. you are looking for, then that's fair enough. Just make sure before you leave that you make sure the network you are going to offers a good signal where you live/work etc.

Good Luck slight_smile

Message 4 of 20

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Freebies slight_smile
Like priority moments, wifi, anniversary gift each year, Tugo, European travel plans..... Oh, wait a min...... wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

didn't mean to say i want "freebies" but paying £25 a month for 400 minutes and having the same phone for over a year and something - iphone 4 - is remotely a good deal.... plus as i said i have been contract customer paying on time every month for years... 

you guys i don't like your stance - i am just telling facts here.

it's called constructive critisism

Message 6 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you had perhaps put in your 1st post what you were actually looking for to retain you as a customer ?

I ask 02 to provide a service im paying for which they do.

Message 7 of 20

version7point0
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions
I am actually quite surprised you are paying £25 per month for an iPhone 4, it has only just dropped to £27 very recently, meaning the last time you upgraded you actually got a bargain.

Plus with everything these days, loyalty has a price, you pay more in, you get more back.
Message 8 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

if i say i am leaving because i feel i am not treated fairly - i expect a phone call to discuss why i am dissatisfied.. 

Not goodbye kiss our **bleep**, we don't care about you cause you are just another frustrated individual...

Obviously some of the users in this forum feel the same as the customer service - well it proves my point..

if you work for O2 - check my account and tell me in all honesty whether what i am paying is fair.

bandofbrothers: a reduced tarriff or perhaps a new phone without the high-street pricing would have done it to validate my loyalty - really not asking for the moon here - just sth sensible

Message 9 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can kind of see where your coming from and do think O2 should reward loyalty slight_smile
Message 10 of 20