Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving 02

Cj21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It saying I can upgrade now, but there are no deals that suit my daughter who is 13, the 02 deals are really expensive.  When we took the sim only deal her phone was still really good, but now over 3 years old, she requires a new phone.  Her contract runs out in September? 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Cj21If your daughter wants to stay with O2, there are better deals to be had at Carphone Warehouse.

You wont get a Refresh contract, it will be for 24 months, though less to pay overall.

My grandson got a good deal with them 2 weeks ago. Just a suggestion.:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

Hi @Cj21 all we can do here is refer you to the shop pages http://www.o2.co.uk/shop 

If you would like to discuss with O2 directly, please choose the option that says "I'm thinking of leaving" when you call 202 from your O2 phone. The recontract team may be able to offer you a deal.

If you do leave there is help here on leaving https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/ba-p/566774 and how to get your PAC to retain your number https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-to-get-your-PAC-2017-Update/ba-p/1052278

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Cj21If your daughter wants to stay with O2, there are better deals to be had at Carphone Warehouse.

You wont get a Refresh contract, it will be for 24 months, though less to pay overall.

My grandson got a good deal with them 2 weeks ago. Just a suggestion.:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Cj21 If you decide to switch providers, make sure the signal coverage in the places your daughter frequents most are as good as what she's getting using O2. A better deal with a new phone from a different network is useless if the signal isn't any good. If the current phone is unlocked, you can try out Pay & Go sims to see which network is best for you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

Cj21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
just finish upgrading her phone with Carphone Warehouse, couldn't get a better deal with any phone even they J6. So she has S8 3gb data for £23.00
Message 5 of 5