cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest calls (subsequent to date of last bill)

Herkules
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

With supposedly "24/7 access" I thought I'd easily find the calls I've made since my last bill on 4th December - can't seem to locate the information?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Herkules

This...if I click on view extra charges, I am able to see a breakdown of what I incurred THIS month ie December. (I can see exactly what I did in Dec to incur that 50p charge.)

bill extra charges.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 16

Herkules
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your contribution - there is and never has been any overdue payments - it's all done by DD. Spent hours trying to find out what's happened over the last 48 hours on that phone - seems there's no easy solution, even for the account holder! All suggestions and step by step instructions only lead to the last bill while since Airtime is unlimited there is no information I can access. I pay for my childrens' phone contracts and one child has OCD issues, occasionally paranoid that she makes long international calls during her sleep/partial sleep and then cancels the call on the "Recent" list to conceal the call. All I need is to find out what calls have been made in the last 48 hours. 

Message 12 of 16

Herkules
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is it surprising I pay for all of my children's phone contracts - like most fathers? Accessing the bills does not give me access to the calls made in the last 48hours and possibly deleted from the "Recent" list (one child does such things in her 'sleep'.)

Message 13 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Herkules

Not surprised you pay for your childs contracts at all. (I pay my grandsons)

However, if you explained all of the above to a sympathetic advisor from O2, you may get someone to help?

When I call them it's between 8-8.30am. I always get connected to the call centre in Leeds. Just a suggestion

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 16

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Did you follow the steps in the guide above?
On the screen should be a menu on the left, one of which is recent charges.
Click on this to see activity since the bill...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 15 of 16

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Do you have full access to My O2?

If so

• Open last Bill
  • Scroll down to View and Print Older Bills
  • Click link and you will then see Recent charges in the left hand blue menu
  • Any charges since your last Bill will show
  • At the top is a drop-down box. Use that to see all calls made since the last bill. They are itemized. The drop box allows you to see texts sent and data usage.
Message 16 of 16