cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late payment SMS messages can't speak to CS (COVID-19) can't make payment for a week...

EthrielTD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

What do I do?

Tried the 0800 payment team number and can't get through there either.

Anything I can do?

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@EthrielTD 

Keep trying Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@EthrielTD 

Keep trying Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 12

EthrielTD
  • 13 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks. I'll try them again in the morning.

Message 3 of 12

SRV
Level 3: Thinker
  • 27 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@EthrielTD If you are just trying to pay the bill, you can do this online via MyO2 using a bank card. If you have any further questions, then unfortunately customer services will be the people to talk to. Although they are experiencing extended waiting times, they will answer eventually. 

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.
Message 4 of 12

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@SRV wrote:

@EthrielTD If you are just trying to pay the bill, you can do this online via MyO2 using a bank card. If you have any further questions, then unfortunately customer services will be the people to talk to. Although they are experiencing extended waiting times, they will answer eventually. 

@EthrielTD 

Can't pay for a week and payment is due, so a call to the payment management team is required to avoid issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 12

EthrielTD
  • 13 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have no cash in the bank. My bank "bricks & mortar" is closed, the ATM is smashed and I have no payments coming in until next week...

I've come up with a plan. I need to get a friend to transfer money from his account to mine as due to my bank "bricks & mortar" being closed and the nearest 4miles away, theres no way to put cash in.

I've had an extension before and that would have been perfect, except for this whole zombie apocalypse that's going on.

Message 6 of 12

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Try around 8.00am before the rush wink

Currently using:
Message 7 of 12

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@EthrielTD Your only realistic chance of getting through to customer service without a long wait on hold is to call tomorrow morning first thing at 8 am. Good luck. Hope you can get your problem resolved.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 8 of 12

EthrielTD
  • 13 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Bambino 

The long wait on hold is fine. I just didn't get the option to speak to a human about anything other than "Stolen Phone or Fraud" anything else is just hang up on you on not pressing 1

Pressing 1 "and hedging my bets" put me in a loop of "were all closed" and then hung up.

The 0800 number started out different but sent me to the same messages as 202 after that, then went dead...

I think the easiest thing is the previously mentioned money transfer to me from a friend.

Message 9 of 12

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Okay @EthrielTD. It was just a suggestion. Have you tried the Payment Management Team number 0800 902 0217? That shouldn't be giving you recorded messages about stolen phones or fraud. I'd try that number first tomorrow morning.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 10 of 12