Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of signal

MCRN53
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Anyone else been without a signal in the TW1 area since early Monday morning? Not been able to use the phone for texts or calls unless I go at least half a mile from home. All in the name of improved network coversage, I believe. No sympathy from customer support, and an apparent date of completion, according to the website of 4th October!

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@MCRN53 report the issue through the MyNetwork app https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@MCRN53 report the issue through the MyNetwork app https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

MCRN53
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I do not have a device to run the App.

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Unfortunate. I guess you will just have to keep on to customer services then unless you can get any other O2 users in your area to report it too.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

MCRN53
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Bearing in mind that this is the second time in three months that this particular mast has been out of action for three days or more!

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Be sure to ask for some compensation.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6