cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of response from 02 regarding contract issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

First time I've done this so hopefully I'm on the right board.

Last November a phone (and tariff) was ordered fraudulently on my wife's account (linked to mine). Got in touch with 02 and they resolved the issue and reset the tariff. All good so I thought.

However what they have done is reset the tariff to the start date of the fraudulent order and the fraudulent order remains on my order history.

I have sent communications (by post) asking for the contract date to be reset back to the original one and for the fraudulent order to be removed. I have yet to receive a single acknowledgement to any of the communications let alone have any action taken.

My next step would be to send this "case" data to the CEO however to my mind what I'm asking is fairly trivial and can't understand why I need to take this course of action.

Any advice would be appreciated

regards

Mike

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
The order won't be moved from your history but a call to 202 can revert the date back to normal.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

have you used the complaints review service?

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Part of the problem is that the big mobile providers are like Hotel California in the Eagles song, you can check in, but leaving is a pain in the dangly bits!

Message 3 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

You can try to call Customer Services on 202 from your mobile, which is a free call. Hopefully they will be able to resolve your issue. Don't use live chat. You will not get any satisfaction. Speaking to someone directly is always the best option.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would suggest you make a complaint
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
The order won't be moved from your history but a call to 202 can revert the date back to normal.
Message 6 of 6