Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOST PHONE - NO HELPLINE

GEORGEKC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

with all the helplines currently down (understandably), how can i report a lost phone?? any ideas??  i have no way of getting a replacement until i speak to o2. i have even tried to order an upgrade, but it is asking for a verification code sent to.... my current number. PLEASE HELP

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
There should be an option to report lost or stolen devices on the normal number.
Not sure which one it is though.
More help on the guide below:
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Lost-or-Stolen-O2-Device-How-to-Report-it/ba-p/1023988

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22945 Posts
  • 1023 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@GEORGEKC  If you can't get through on the normal numbers try 0800 032 1402. The option for lost/stolen phones is avaiable 24/7. You just have to be patient and wait until you're offered the option when you phone.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 6

GEORGEKC
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
thanks guys, but NONE of the numbers work. i finally got through to someone handling business customers, who then sent to me a recorded message saying try myo2! iv blocked the phone via icloud but cant speak to anyone at o2
Message 5 of 6

GEORGEKC
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

to reiterate, o2 have closed ALL shops and callcentres, which i understand - but why not have people working on livechat or even email? i lost my phone TWO DAYS ago and even though the website says they have lines open for emergencies they clearly do not. iv also sent messages on twitter, facebook. NOTHING!!!! 

Message 6 of 6