cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG V10? BB PRIV?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

Basically I need to get an upgrade in the next few weeks, my current phone is sadly dying and has been for a while (LG G3) Its become rather slow and even after a few resets is just not up to scratch any more. I've been shopping around and I cannot seem to find anything spectucular on the O2 shop. I have had the Xperia Z/2/3 before. And I will never buy one again. Especially after the terrible sony support I have recieved. I have had the iPhone 3-5 and will not go back to the apple eco system again. I have tried the samsung eco system since the S2 and frankly I'm bored of it. Hence the G3, Are either the V10 or the Blackberry Priv coming to O2 any time soon. I really don't want to have to get it from carphone warehouse and lose the refresh ability. There is simply nothing else out there that is even remotely appealing to me 😕 

Please don't make me go to carphone warehouse.

R

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to the forum.  O2 wont be stocking the Blackberry Priv.

If you check this thread you will see it is exclusive to CPW https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Devices-Nokia-Blackberry/Blackberry-Priv/td-p/923961

So if you really want the Priv.... then you have no other choice but CPW sadly...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 16

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
All we can advise is you keep watching the coming soon pages for any new phones coming to o2.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 16

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 4 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Although the OP seemed desperate for the Priv...which at present, if they want it on the O2 network, is only available through CPW on a 24 month contract. I think O2 missed a trick here...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 16

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
O2 aren't comfortable with any BB devices at all just lately, for some reason?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 16

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Financial incentive?

Currently using:
Message 8 of 16

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Any business decision revolves around the money.....and not what the customers of O2 want.

Message 9 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anybody got a anything concrete on the V10? Guess o2 really doesn't care about its customers anymore when I joined years ago they were so good. Now it just seems to be a choice even a sheep could make. Do you want the red pill (apple) or the blue pill (samsung).

Shane
Message 10 of 16