Did you mean: 

Keeping your Mobile Number

bowlerb30
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello.

I completed the online form to transfer my mobile number from my existing network to O2 over 2 weeks ago. So far nothing has occurred. Please can someone look into this further.

I appreciate that in light of the current situation there is a reduction in service however I find it highly frustrating that I am having to pay O2 for a contract that I cannot entirely use as well as my existing contract with my current network provider.

Are O2 willing to compensate those who are having to pay for two separate contracts if our mobile numbers are not transferred over to O2 in satisfactory timeframe?

Kind regards,
Ben.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Hi @bowlerb30.
This is a customer community, so we have no access to your account (or anyone else's).
You need to call customer services to ask what is going on - see the link below.
Please be aware that due to teh Corona virus, o2 are under staffed and yet extremely busy so it may take some time to get through to someone.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2