Did you mean: 

Keeping number between PAYG and Pay Monthly query

NB1921
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I wanted some advice about whether I've made a mistake while attempting to change from PAYG to Pay Monthly, both with o2, and specifically keeping the same number.

I completed the order but forgot to select that I wanted to keep my PAYG number. So I filled in the form, giving the existing number as the one I want to keep and the new SIM's one (included in my order confirmation). I may have used the wrong option from the dropdown list by stating I was a Pay Monthly customer, not PAYG, as I am now a Pay Monthly customer.

Will this all be taken care of and will my new SIM, when it arrives, have ,my existing PAYG number? Or will I have to do anything else? Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Fill the form in correctly here

Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

or

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Fill the form in correctly here

Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

or

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 2