Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep my number

Eduard1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good morning, I’ve recently got a new SIM card number contract with a new number but I’d like to keep my old one. The old number that I would like to keep is [Personal details removed]

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

First you need to edit your post @Eduard1 as this is a public forum and EVERYONE can see your number.
Click the down pointing arrow and choose edit.

Is your number with o2 already (are you moving from pay as you go or another pay monthly deal)?
If yes you need to call o2 and ask them to move the number.

If no then you need to give o2 your PAC - see how to do this in the guide below.

Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

First you need to edit your post @Eduard1 as this is a public forum and EVERYONE can see your number.
Click the down pointing arrow and choose edit.

Is your number with o2 already (are you moving from pay as you go or another pay monthly deal)?
If yes you need to call o2 and ask them to move the number.

If no then you need to give o2 your PAC - see how to do this in the guide below.

Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2