Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep my number

Essexgirl
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi , I’m currently on pay monthly but my contract ends on the 5/12/18 I have taken up a new contract with O2 through Carphone Warehouse I receive my phone tomorrow 5/12 the question is can I keep my old number and how do I transfer it , it is still on O2
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143408 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Hi @Essexgirl

Just call O2 customer services on 202 and ask them to migrate your number to the new contract.

This will end your old contract and generate your final bill which will be for 30 days usage.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143408 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Hi @Essexgirl

Just call O2 customer services on 202 and ask them to migrate your number to the new contract.

This will end your old contract and generate your final bill which will be for 30 days usage.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It would have been better to simply upgrade through CPW but yes, you need to ask customer service to migrate your number now. It's a simple process for them.

Message 3 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
They might not offer the same deals on upgrades as they do on new contracts though...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 5

Jodie1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Love this 02. Better than my last service. Virgin.
Message 5 of 5