Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep my number monthly pay

Gemma4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I just been sent a text that tomorrow my new pay as you go sim will be activated and I my pay monthly stop. Please I need to stop this As I want to keep my pay monthly number. How I stopped this?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Gemma4 

You need to try to contact customer service please Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Gemma4
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello, thank u for your answer. I have been trying all morning and they hung me off. And I am outside UK so from tomorrow I will be incommunicate if they dont stop this...
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It's very busy so just keep trying.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Gemma4
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
They gonna stop my number and I am not even in UK. They still not answering the phone😭😭
Message 5 of 7

Gemma4
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I just could speak with one guy this morning by chance that said that would pass the message to his manager and they will try to contact me. But nobody contact me and is already 6pm! I tried to call again but not luck!
Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Gemma4 

No-one from O2 will call you

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7