Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Level 1: Joiner

Keep my number monthly pay

I just been sent a text that tomorrow my new pay as you go sim will be activated and I my pay monthly stop. Please I need to stop this As I want to keep my pay monthly number. How I stopped this?
Topics: 573
Solutions: 16,159

Re: Keep my number monthly pay

@Gemma4 

You need to try to contact customer service please Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)

Hello, thank u for your answer. I have been trying all morning and they hung me off. And I am outside UK so from tomorrow I will be incommunicate if they dont stop this...
Topics: 573
Solutions: 16,159

It's very busy so just keep trying.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)

They gonna stop my number and I am not even in UK. They still not answering the phone😭😭

Hi, I just could speak with one guy this morning by chance that said that would pass the message to his manager and they will try to contact me. But nobody contact me and is already 6pm! I tried to call again but not luck!
Topics: 767

@Gemma4 

No-one from O2 will call you

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker