Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KEYWORKERS phones diverted

Shazzamonk123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

rage how do I contact 02? Phone diverts to payment line. Don't have Landline, can't use neighbours social distancing. Two of us are keyworkers (Carer and lorry driver for supermarket distribution centre) 

sharon monk
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
7 REPLIES 7

O2Lorna
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 192 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 22 Solutions
You need to speak to customer services

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support
signature
Message 2 of 8

Shazzamonk123
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oh my days, don't have skype! Don't have data usage! And right now haven't got patience!! Your offering payment support yet send one text and divert! And now while we have to work my son is at home and unable to call us. Time consuming and let's face it, time at the minute very short 

sharon monk
Message 4 of 8

Shazzamonk123
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Maybe 02 can call me! No matter what way I go round it I get I either need data or land line. Furious maybe I should just get get a payg sim and cancel all 3 contacts
sharon monk
Message 5 of 8

O2Lorna
  • 192 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 22 Solutions
Message 6 of 8

Shazzamonk123
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Sadly I know you can’t sort this yesterday diverted phones today removed WiFi and 4g calling!!!!! So a massive thank you to o2. Social media they ain’t replying. It’s lovely to see that customers now have unlimited calls to stay In touch its very important. However a loyal customer of 11 years who has no spare time work eat sleep hour with son if lucky and no way of getting hold of o2!! Well sorry but I’m going to look into cancelling all contracts. A friend has already spoken to another provider who already has offered a better deal.
sharon monk
Message 7 of 8

jonsie
  • 93227 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions