cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got Samsung S21 5g with o2 monthly contract, Have I messed up porting my number from Three?

Tomn1987
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I have just got a Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, I cam switching from Three to o2, I choose to bring my number over from Three to o2 so I keep my number, What I have done is get the phone and inserted the sim that came in the package thinking my old number would be active instantly but it has given me a whole different number? Now I have just got a text on my old phone saying the port will happen tomorrow (30/12/21) and that I shouldn't have my new phone on while this happens, But I've already had the phone on and inserted the sim from o2, have I totally messed the port up or will it automatically change tomorrow? 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

You haven't messed anything up @Tomn1987 

Keep an eye on your Three phone - when that stops working start turning the S21 off and on so it keeps registering on the network.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

You haven't messed anything up @Tomn1987 

Keep an eye on your Three phone - when that stops working start turning the S21 off and on so it keeps registering on the network.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2