cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just changed tariff on line but discount not applied

Anonymous
Not applicable
I’ve just changed to a new sim only deal on line at £13 but on my o2 it says it’s £18 a month!!!!
I did get a notice on my o2 saying there was a problem with the page!!!! Can someone from o2 check please???
Thanks
Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148834 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28443 Solutions

What exactly have you done and what discount did you have?

Did you also check your bolt ons?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23924 Posts
  • 1043 Topics
  • 3770 Solutions

@Anonymous You are not talking to O2 here. This is a customer to customer forum. No one here has access to anyone else's account. You need to speak to Customer Service. https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus Best time to get through with the shortest waiting time is 8-8.30 am, but as this is probably the busiest time of the year, a longer wait than normal is more than possible.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 10

MI5
  • 148834 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28443 Solutions
Check your MyO2 for a bolt on to cover the discount.
Some possible help here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/Where-is-my-discount/bc-p/1075494
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 125672 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7547 Solutions

@AnonymousAlso looking at the tiime you posted there could have been a problem with the page as O2 do maintenance work to the site overnight. I'm sure if you check today you will find all is as it should be,,

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 10

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous how did you get on with this? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Used chat and was assured te discount would apply even though it couldn’t be seen on my o2!
I’ll see when payment is taken !
Thank you 🎄
Message 6 of 10

MI5
  • 148834 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28443 Solutions

What exactly have you done and what discount did you have?

Did you also check your bolt ons?

Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just checked, now showing discount in bolt ons thanks merry Christmas!
Message 8 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 125672 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7547 Solutions

Good to hear @Anonymous Merry Christmas to you as well santa

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 10

MI5
  • 148834 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28443 Solutions
Excellent.
Merry Christmas to you too Kim
Message 10 of 10