cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just changed tariff not sure what that means

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey everyone,

Title says it all really, last june (feels like a lifetime ago) i got my hands on my xperia z2 the contract cost me (back then) £38pm and that was for unlimited calls txt and 1 gig of data with 4g.

Over the weekend i was contacted by orange who offered me the same deal but would give me 4gb of data for the same price and they would buy me out of my o2 contract.

I have allways had pretty good service from o2 so wanted to stay with them so i called them today explained the situation and the guy on the phone put me on hold went away came back and said they will change my tariff to match the offer orange gave me starting on the 1/4/15 (a day before my next bill cycle).

He confirmed on the phone that nothing else will change (my renewal date etc) so next june i will still be able to upgrade my phone if i wanted.

I just wanted to make sure everything he has said is correct with nothing else changing espcially with my upgrade date i've never changed tariff mid contract before so im not sure what it entails.

many thanks.

Andrew.

p.s. will i be sent confirmation of this change in the post? or by other means?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

So i just called o2 again and the lovely lady just confirmed that my contract length will not change they have just given me a much better tariff.

Many thanks.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

You may get email confirmation but keep checking my o2. You could always ring customer service back to check the details and notes on the account. Just make sure you haven't been given a new 2 year contract. Is your present contract on Refresh?

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im not sure if it is refresh but he was adiment nothing has changed.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

So i just called o2 again and the lovely lady just confirmed that my contract length will not change they have just given me a much better tariff.

Many thanks.

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions