cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just a question, text related

Anonymous
Not applicable

This may not be a big issue or anything, but basically, whenever I send a text, of course when you hit the send button, you wait for it to send and it says sending...and then once it's sent it just shows the date and time of when you had sent it. But at times when I have sent my text, it still shows the date and time of when I sent it but then suddenly after that I get this little notification thing pop up which tells me how much balance I have left??? and it doesn't seem to do that all the time, only comes up at times. I did top up on my anniversary date, the date when I always have to have topped up by and I got my Simplicity without any problems, received a text saying my balance was debited etc. but just curious why the balance suddenly comes up after I send a text?

Thanks a lot!

Agnes

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you on pay as you go as it does that when you send text as it shows how much credit you have left, you can call cs on 202 from your mobile or use live chat & an advisor can switch balance messages off for you. contact us at bottom of page then click live chat

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you on pay as you go as it does that when you send text as it shows how much credit you have left, you can call cs on 202 from your mobile or use live chat & an advisor can switch balance messages off for you. contact us at bottom of page then click live chat

Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah, I'm on Simplicity pay and go, 21.50 a month. But the strange thing, is that it doesn't come up with that balance notification all the time, only does it at times. I can be sending a lot of texts for a while without seeing it and then I happen to send a text on another day and it comes up. As long as it's nothing to worry about, I will accept this as the solution.
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I top up with 21.50 every month so that I get my Simplicity on a certain day every month, the same date every month.
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's nothing serious, does it to me as well & I just leave it as it doesn't bother me 

Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ah okay, I just got a little worried at first, cause I thought it meant I was running out and then wouldn't be able to text etc. but that wouldn't make sense cause I topped up and the 21.50 was debited from my balance and it said I now have Simplicity until January 1st, so It should be fine until that date.
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it will be

Message 7 of 11

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Isn't it Stuart's answer that should have the "Solved" tick?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks perksie, I have noticed that on a few other threads as well

Message 9 of 11

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I think the OP has misplaced it.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 10 of 11