cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jumbled up sms messages

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have only had my iPhone 4s for 6 months, but right from the beginning it has always sent jumbled up messages. Usually it happens with longer messages and they seam to get jumbled up with older messages sent to the same person.

I have tried numerous times to have this fixed but with no success so far.

Has anybody else had this problem? Or does anybody have any ideas on whats going wrong?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

What do you mean by jumbled up? As in the actual txt message content is unreadable? Or it gets sent at wierd times? Or a long message delivering the last bits before the 1st half?

also welcome to the forums:)

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

As liquid has said already what do you mean? More detailed needed. 

I used to years ago have from time to time my last and current message sent combined. 

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi guys, thanks for the replies

When i send sms messages, usualy longish ones but also short ones, the get jumbled up with older messages that have already been sent to that person.

Normally the beginning of the message i want to send gets through but then about halfway through it gets mixed in with the last part of an older message.

To get a message through whole i normally have to send it 3 or 4 times.

Hope iv explained it better

Thanks for your help.
Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Previous similar issues have been corrected with a change of SIM. Ask in store or call CS for a replacement.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5