Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JUST UPGRADED

heatherp6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 40 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just tried to upgrade, itsaid I needed to pay just over £12 to end my contract to restart a new one, so I chose a phone, went through everything,verified the payment, it took the payment,then saidsorry the order hasnt been proccessed due to a problem p-lease try later, so why has it immediately took the cash from my bank account, THIS IS WRONG !!!!!!

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
A website glitch 😞
Call 202 and speak to CS, they will check your order status and confirm any next steps that are required.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @heatherp6

O2's systems will have held the funds to process the upgrade. If it has failed then the monies would then return to your bank account in a few days.

For official clarification and if you want to try and complete the upgrade perhaps call Customer Services on 202 from your phone.

All points of contact to O2 is here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Let us know how you get on.
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
A website glitch 😞
Call 202 and speak to CS, they will check your order status and confirm any next steps that are required.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Your bank may just have taken the money into a 'holding' state. (ready for the completion of the transaction) So as well as ringing CS on 202....check with your bank this morning as to the state of your finances...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I really wouldn't suggest upgrading through the O2 website. Speak to the retentions department and negotiate a better deal to retain your custom.....its surprising what they offer!!

Message 5 of 5