Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Issues with Customer Service

[ Edited ]

what service , it's all lovely , been onto an advisor , don't get me wrong he was good but limited , been with o2 for over ermm 10 years , got another contract with them , got a guy who was so helpfull , but the manager he was bad , no service network over months , advisor/s gave me quick fixes but to no evail , then the manager over all the years with o2 wanted to credit me with 5 pounds , i told him to stick it where the sun don't shine , they want to contact me they know my number because they didn't want to help ....period , disgusted with the service and the manager, he hasn't got a clue , very annoyed customer and can't wait till these fools cancel my contract

Highlighted
Topics: 552
Solutions: 13,434

Re: FAQs: Pay Monthly and Pay & Go

Anything we can help with....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,881

Highlighted

Thought I'd try, but I tend to agree Smiley Wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Highlighted
Anonymous

Doubt we will ever know Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Not that fussed either way tbh Smiley Wink

Currently using:
Highlighted
Anonymous

Likewise Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Topics: 745

Ermmmm. @g8rioter. I read and re-read your post. I can't understand what your complaint actually is?? (Ah well, I must be going senileSmiley Surprised)

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Ermmmm. @Anonymous. I read and re-read your post. I can't understand what your complaint actually is?? (Ah well, I must be going senileSmiley Surprised)

...join the club my friendSmiley Wink

Highlighted

Think this thread is officially dead. Perhaps it should be now locked or totally deleted as it was just a rant without any real foundation.