cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Customer Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

what service , it's all lovely , been onto an advisor , don't get me wrong he was good but limited , been with o2 for over ermm 10 years , got another contract with them , got a guy who was so helpfull , but the manager he was bad , no service network over months , advisor/s gave me quick fixes but to no evail , then the manager over all the years with o2 wanted to credit me with 5 pounds , i told him to stick it where the sun don't shine , they want to contact me they know my number because they didn't want to help ....period , disgusted with the service and the manager, he hasn't got a clue , very annoyed customer and can't wait till these fools cancel my contract

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I agree, with the post given it's impossible to know what has happened.

It always puzzles me how they find the forum to express their anger, but never beforehand to ask for advice.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 11 of 12

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi g8rioter,

I'll close this thread now, but sorry to hear you're having issues and I'm happy to help. Click on my name to go to my profile page whereby you can send me a private message and we can discuss things.

Cheers, Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 12 of 12