cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Customer Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

what service , it's all lovely , been onto an advisor , don't get me wrong he was good but limited , been with o2 for over ermm 10 years , got another contract with them , got a guy who was so helpfull , but the manager he was bad , no service network over months , advisor/s gave me quick fixes but to no evail , then the manager over all the years with o2 wanted to credit me with 5 pounds , i told him to stick it where the sun don't shine , they want to contact me they know my number because they didn't want to help ....period , disgusted with the service and the manager, he hasn't got a clue , very annoyed customer and can't wait till these fools cancel my contract

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Anything we can help with....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 12

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Thought I'd try, but I tend to agree wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Doubt we will ever know slight_smile
Message 5 of 12

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Not that fussed either way tbh wink

Currently using:
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Likewise slight_smile
Message 7 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Ermmmm. @g8rioter. I read and re-read your post. I can't understand what your complaint actually is?? (Ah well, I must be going senileSmiley Surprised)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 12

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Ermmmm. @Anonymous. I read and re-read your post. I can't understand what your complaint actually is?? (Ah well, I must be going senileSmiley Surprised)

...join the club my friend:smileywink:

Message 9 of 12

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Think this thread is officially dead. Perhaps it should be now locked or totally deleted as it was just a rant without any real foundation.

Message 10 of 12