Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is visual voicemail on iphone6 available on payg

la7
Level 4: Observant
  • 181 Posts
  • 36 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Any one know if visual voicemail avalible on payg big bundles tariffs?

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Visual voicemail is not available for Pay and go , independently on what tariff you are on. Technology wise it only works for pay monthly (for now).

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27626 Solutions
No, sorry.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Visual voicemail is not available for Pay and go , independently on what tariff you are on. Technology wise it only works for pay monthly (for now).

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
No only available on pay monthly contracts or O2 refresh
Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27626 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
No only available on pay monthly contracts or O2 refresh

Including business tariffs.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't know much about business tariffs as its not ones I would look at but every day you lean something new
Message 6 of 9

jonsie
  • 93182 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You have to ask yourself if anyone would want to look at you when you are talking. ...LOL

seriously, you probably already pay x amount of pounds every month to get an allowance. Consider a 30 day sim only deal and get the benefits of a contract. You will probably get more for your money and can leave with 30 days notice.

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
In a word. Nope
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

You have to ask yourself if anyone would want to look at you when you are talking. ...LOL

seriously, you probably already pay x amount of pounds every month to get an allowance. Consider a 30 day sim only deal and get the benefits of a contract. You will probably get more for your money and can leave with 30 days notice.

Doing this you'll get access to the TuGo app as well - worth it for this alone in my opinion, great app.

Message 9 of 9