cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an email address I can use

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to get in touch with O2 to cancel my account and get a Pac code. Every time I call ita a 30 minute wait! Thats appalling! Does anyone knoe if there is an email address I can use instead?

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Anonymous There may still be problems trying to get through by phone. Live Chat may be able to send you a PAC via text message. There is no email service for that. Calling or Live Chat early morning is your best chance of getting through without a long wait.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been on hold for 60 mins as I also want to cancel my account and get my pac code. I think it is a disgusting service!!!

Message 2 of 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
No email address but you can write in http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/high...
The contact problems should only be temporary though so you can keep trying.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

No email address to contact. A guide here on how to cancel....You will still need to get in touch with O2 though

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/hig...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 10

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Anonymous There may still be problems trying to get through by phone. Live Chat may be able to send you a PAC via text message. There is no email service for that. Calling or Live Chat early morning is your best chance of getting through without a long wait.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Try again in the morning... 8-8.30am was usually the best time

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 10

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
You can only use live chat for a PAC if you are on contract - PAYG customers have to call 4445
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks I will try that. Disappointed in the level of availability of support though, cannot live chat or talk to a human being on the phone. Writing a letter seems a bit old fashioned!

Message 8 of 10

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
It's the only alternative if you can't get through to cs I'm afraid.
Good luck with getting through.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have always found calling first thing in the morning is best time if you need to speak to them otherwise online chat is quicker.

Message 10 of 10