cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to access bills for a phone that is no longer with O2?

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's just it, really. Does anyone know, before I bother CS?

I had two phones with O2, now I just have the one but none of the bills for the extra phone are visible in my account. It only left O2 earlier this year when the person who was using it upgraded and got their own SIM card on another network.

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just so you know, I tried calling customer services, who answered quite quickly but then had trouble with their system, went away and never came back.

Eventually chat wasn't too busy and it was all sorted from there in a few minutes.

Thanks for the encouraging messages, people, it was actually easier than I thought it would be.

Cheers

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147046 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28284 Solutions
CS should be able to access them for you but they still should be visible in the MYO2 for that account, even though it will show as a disconnected account?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
It isn't visible, but eventually chat was available and they are emailing me the records - hopefully!
Message 3 of 8

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
"they are emailing me the records - hopefully!"

Best of luck with that !!
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 4 of 8

MI5
  • 147046 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28284 Solutions
Yes, best of luck .
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 8

jonsie
  • 93321 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just so you know, I tried calling customer services, who answered quite quickly but then had trouble with their system, went away and never came back.

Eventually chat wasn't too busy and it was all sorted from there in a few minutes.

Thanks for the encouraging messages, people, it was actually easier than I thought it would be.

Cheers

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 147046 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28284 Solutions
Glad you got sorted slight_smile
Message 8 of 8