Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it £46 or £35

CMhl
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Got a deal through Money SuperMarket for an iPhone 12 64GB for £46 discounted to £35 Feb sale 24mnth contract. Clicked and followed link to purchase. Opted for click and collect. Upon collection noticed that contract said £46 instead of £35. Queried this with agent who was attending to me. Got assurance from him that it is £35 but it will not be reflected as that on contract. Collected phone but not satisfied with answer. Called O2 customer service for further inquiries and clarification and was told the same thing. My question is has anyone been faced with a similar situation where contract reflects higher price and you pay a lesser discounted price not reflected anywhere on your contract?????

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9835 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 2974 Solutions

@CMhl 

It will show in my o2 as a discount / bolt-on each month, but will show as a £46 tariff in myo2 at the full price.. 

--
This is a customer to customer forum, and there is no o2 support on here, and we do not have access to any personal or account information,

We are all customers like you and I don't work for o2,

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9835 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 2974 Solutions

@CMhl 

It will show in my o2 as a discount / bolt-on each month, but will show as a £46 tariff in myo2 at the full price.. 

--
This is a customer to customer forum, and there is no o2 support on here, and we do not have access to any personal or account information,

We are all customers like you and I don't work for o2,
Message 3 of 5

CMhl
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Phew, thank you.

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics