Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is customer service active?

Ann-Marie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I appreciate these are difficult times and there is a significantly reduced number of staff, but it is nigh on impossible to contact anyone about an urgent query.

My new phone was delivered elsewhere than to my house; couldn't contact a single person at O2 and was repeatedy cut off after being on hold.  Managed to get through to a receptionist at the place where the phone had been delivered who subsequently got a manager from O2 to contact me.  To be fair, the lady was really helpful and said the phone had been signed for in an O2 post room!  She was going to cancel the upgrade/order as a return and get someone from customer services to contact me to reinitiate the order.  That was at 13.20 yesterday and I've still not heard anything.  I tried to call this morning and I just keep getting either cut off or referred back to here!!  I need to speak to someone - there are no options here.

I'm now on the verge of cancelling my entire contract because this is outrageous, but how ironic that when I try to do that I keep getting cut off.  Absolutely rubbish O2!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Keep trying and choose any option

Your phone will still get restricted automatically as no one has the relative skill to override the system. You will need to call again to be reconnected

Everything is taking longer due to the lockdown. Call centres and social distancing means limited staff to handle all the queries. Patience needed I'm afraid.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
Other numbers to try
0800 977 7337
0800 587 4005
0800 0901808

Message 2 of 3

Ann-Marie
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your help, I will give the numbers a try.

I do appreciate these are very unusual circumstances, it's just very frustrating having absolutely no means of speaking to anyone.  Thanks again slight_smile

Message 3 of 3