cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please can you lt me know what happens with my tarrif if I simply exchange  just my iphone with a different retailer?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

You can only upgrade if you go to a different retailer so your current tariff will end and you'll need to start a new one.

The other option you have is buying a new phone outright and just continue to use your current sim on the same tariff.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

You can only upgrade if you go to a different retailer so your current tariff will end and you'll need to start a new one.

The other option you have is buying a new phone outright and just continue to use your current sim on the same tariff.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous! How are you getting on? Let us know if the info above from MI5 helped you out and don't hesitate to post again if you have further questions! slight_smile Welcome to our forum!

Message 3 of 3