cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am already an 02 customer and want to buy an iphone but the only option from 02 is to sign up for another tarrif. I would rather buy an unlocked iphone from an apple store with no contract and keep my existing contract. Is this possible? Thanks in advance for the advice

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Yes, a lot of people prefer that way. Just pick up a nano sim and O2 will transfer all your details and present tariff to the new sim.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Yes, a lot of people prefer that way. Just pick up a nano sim and O2 will transfer all your details and present tariff to the new sim.

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I want the 4s as it's cheaper so I think I've ordered a microsim? Do you think it will be quicker to just go into a shop - will they be able to do everything then and there? Is it 100% possible or should I go into an O2 shop before buying the phone?

Message 3 of 6

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Either pick one up instore or order from customer service. You can wait until you get the phone to transfer your number to the microsim or change it sooner if you like. The microsim comes with an adapter so that you can use it in your present phone.

Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 144312 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Yes it is 100% possible and you need a micro sim for the 4s. Any O2 shop can change it over for you...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

go instore & do it, way quicker than doing it online

Message 6 of 6