Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous

Iphone tariff change

I have only just joined o2 the last 5 to 6 weeks and o2 have changed the tarrff already to unlimited text for the same price I pay when i took out the Iphone contract I asked the guys in the shop if there was an unlimiited text contract and they said no and there would not be one. So I took out the £35 contract my problem is I have a hearing problem and thats why I wanted the unlimited text as I use text more than talk I would even reduce my talk time to get more text. Has anyone else had a problem like this before with O2.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Iphone tariff change

Why would expect the people in the shops to know what was going to happen in 6 weeks time? I don't see how its a problem, you could have gone with a different provider that offered unlimited texts or chosen a more suitable handset that came with a tariff with unlimited texts.
What I would do, is contact O2, explain that the tariff you chose has proven not to be suitable for you and ask if its possible to change to one with more texts.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Iphone tariff change

I picked o2 because I had been with others and o2 where the best. I would have thought that the staff would be kept up to date on things and they did say o2 would not do the tariff that I needed. I have emailed them, all I wanted to know was had this sort of thing happened to anyone else
regards
Mark
Highlighted
Anonymous

Iphone tariff change

Tariffs are not to be released to the public until the go live date, but staff aren't informed until a few days/a week before, I think instore knew about 3 days before.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Iphone tariff change

Phone them up and get them to change it. How long would you say is reasonably up to date?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Iphone tariff change

Training for the new tariff in customer services was only about 2 weeks ago, you can still change your tariff onto the same value tariff as far as I am aware.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Reply from o2

I got a very nice and helpful reply from O2, boys a boy the customer service with o2 is fantastic compared to other networks I have been with.
Thanks O2