Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone Planned Obselescence and Obtaining a Pac Code

Help_Claire
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is it a coincidence that within 3 hours of receiving my letter from O2 confiming my contract is coming to an end, my iphone 8 has just without warning or prior issues died the same day?

Apple support quote £360+ to fix/replace.

I've been told today by a friend that fixes phones that it will never have any life and is "only useful as a coffee coaster".

Naturally I thought I'd contact O2 to discuss my options as their deals on their website are VERY pricy  but I cant get through to them after several attempts :(.  

I have just found a cracking deal on mobiles direct.co.uk for an iphone 11 with EE.£140 upfront and £36 a month with 45GB of data.

I just need to cancel my O2 contract now as they have been of no help and get a PAC from them to transer my number but it seems this is going to be impossible as noone is answering the phones.

Slightly ironic that one of the communication giants can't communicate with its clients at this time.      

Other than cancelling my direct debit does anyone have an idea on how to cancel my contract and get the PAC?   

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
Do NOT just cancel your DD - it does not stop your contract.
You have to call customer services to advise you wish to cancel.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3