Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 13 Pro Max delivery

Trev133
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. I ordered a Iphone 13 Pro Max. At time of order it stated 1 week wait. I still haven't received it and when I look on O2 website it is indicating 4 weeks for new orders. Does this mean mine has been delayed by 4 weeks or am I in a queue based on date of placing the order and the 1 week promise is still OK?

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144717 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@Trev133 

Only customer services can tell you @Trev133 

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 144717 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@Trev133 

Only customer services can tell you @Trev133 

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

Trev133
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Will call tomorrow. Thankyou

Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 144717 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

Good luck

Currently using:
Message 4 of 9

LauraJRoberts92
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered the 13 Pro Max on Tuesday (28/09) and at the time of ordering I had a 2-3 day delivery time and no dispatch email. Today is 3 days and not yet received the phone.  However, I have received the dispatch email which provides a tracking number but my o2 account is still saying the phone is out of stock.  I've spoken with CS on the phone and they said that it sounds like I'm next in line for when they come back in stock and if I've been provided with a tracking number, they'll be issuing the phone out soon.  Although CS on Twitter and Live Chat kept telling me I will receive the phone within the 2-3 days delivery time... which I obviously haven't! So maybe wait a week and if not received, give them a chase! 

Message 5 of 9

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10235 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3014 Solutions

@LauraJRoberts92 @Trev133 

Unfortunately Apple are struggling with the Pro Max Devices, and are pushing them out even direct from Apple till the 1st / 8th November, and Apple now prioritise there own direct customers (its all about profit or Apple)..

So I would expect o2 to not get any for another good few weeks 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 6 of 9

Trev133
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@madasaf1sh wrote:

@LauraJRoberts92 @Trev133 

Unfortunately Apple are struggling with the Pro Max Devices, and are pushing them out even direct from Apple till the 1st / 8th November, and Apple now prioritise there own direct customers (its all about profit or Apple)..

So I would expect o2 to not get any for another good few weeks 

Like Laura I have just received a tracking number so here’s hoping😄😄😄

Message 7 of 9

LauraJRoberts92
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve just had an email from o2 confirming it’s on its way via DPD and was collected from them today…tariff has been switched to the new one so it’s all good news!  It’s a few days late but I now know it’s on its way so hopefully they’ve received their next lot of stock. 

Message 8 of 9

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10235 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3014 Solutions

@LauraJRoberts92 @Trev133  Enjoy your new iPhones and glad they are on their way to you...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 9 of 9