Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ipad contract - online order

Milosz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I bought new ipad on contract with the collection not delivery and the upfront cost has been taken but didnt hear from o2 since - its been nearly two weeks (collection available up to 3 weeks) should i just wait?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Milosz Your post is a little confusing. Do you have any email confirmation from O2 at all? Any proof of payment? Where were you supposed to collect the iPad from? I suggest you call customer service in the morning. Best time to call is 8-8.30am to avoid waiting on hold too long.

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

Milosz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I get like email with the copy of my contract(?) but never actually got any email or message confirming my order
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You need to give them a call and chase it up. It's very probably out of stock but give them a call to put your mind at ease.

Contact us

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Milosz Did you click any of the emails to accept the contract? You won’t rece anything until the iPad is dispatched 

Message 5 of 6

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Even with click and collect, you won't hear anything until it's sent to the store, as it's only been 2 weeks of the 3, it's safe to say they still awaiting stock from Apple.
Once ready, you'll get a text and an email confirming it's ready with a 4 digit collection code.
Message 6 of 6